Saturday, May 24, 2008

be careful what you ask for (from LJ)

...you just might get it.

things happen 'cause they're supposed to. but its just strange. although bps reminds me: there are no accidents...there is only some purpose we haven't yet understood [d. chopra]. it still strikes me as strange. its in the quick glance you give/get, or you happen to leave the chart somewhere it doesnt belong, you step into a room "just because," get on an elevator 'cause the first one was too crowded, or you decided to take the stairs, or walk instead of catching the bus, or the text you send "just because" just to find out a whole bunch of otha stuff you weren't quite ready for, why you took the flight, or went on the trip, or took that particular route home from work, or why some people die, and others still linger. i am a rambling hot mess right now. too much on the brain. im not going to sandiwa. cant make it, but texts i get at 1 in the morning remind me of why i yearn to go in the first place. what psp is. who they all are to me. switching from am's to pm's by the grace of god. getting my furniture together with the magical word: finance. possibly going to MIA with another magical word: voucher. the siSTARS are at kanye's concert. chris brown made an appearance. cute. moms bought me my kitchen stuffs which means: mic has no excuse, i must cook. i can, its just a matter of preparing things and just doing it. guess if i dont want to starve i'll give in. the apt is 1.3 miles south of the parentals. hehe, 1.3 miles away from a full belly and not having to cook. joke. i wont be lazy. switching shifts opens time for mtgs, dance class, a social life. we shall see. your eyes cant be wide open when glaucoma hits. dubbed legally blind. diabetes scares me. it runs in my family, yet i devour carbs and sweets on the daily. nurses never really are good patients. but im officially spooked. bleeding gums, cold sweats, insulin pumps or injections, no thanks. to cleanse or be cleansed. to be broke or stay broke. boo. create a professional boundary. hello. two years from now. i'll still be lucky. super cheese face.


♥ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥
Do you hear me,
I'm talkin' to you
Across the water, across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm tryin'
Boy I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again

They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you I promise you, I will

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Lucky we're in love every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday

And so I'm sailing through the sea
To an island where we'll meet
You'll hear the music fill the air
I'll put a flower in your hair
Though the breezes through trees
Move so pretty you're all I see
As the world keeps spinnin' round
You hold me right here right now

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
I'm lucky we're in love every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday