Monday, June 09, 2008

that was then. (from LJ)

9 days ago: played catchups with mc, that was long overdue. chipotle and baskin robbins. yum. when you look back at how we met, you might want to chuckle. my oh my, how far we've both come.

6 days ago: i cried spontaneously. my eyes were open, closed, and wide open once again all in a matter of 1.5hrs. far from beautiful eyes. but in the end, for good reason. i know now what needs to be done, and how i need to go about doing it. 9 (1 x 9) = not quite what i expected, but alas, not much you can do about it now. and here we are. welcome to the good life. because it is a good life. maybe just not what was originally written, but that's why preliminary drafts were created...gotta get it right for the final draft. due: soon.

2 days ago: 2 weddings, 2 rapid responses, 1 code blue, a frequent flyer in the ICU, funeral arrangements, a thunder and lightening show, lots of rain, and grey's anatomy cheesiness.

1 day ago: after church, i cried again. be it the music, or the message, i cried. no, its not about the cycle, ugh. its about the recycling that happens in my head...that as of the 8th. i put to rest. for real this time. my heart n soul is just a bit tired. i finally saw j-bps and caught up with her before taking her to the airport. no reason to NOT see each other when she's here. gotta make moves to see her in nyc. the 'move' option in the texting menu is a life saver. its good to be reminded of things, thats how clarity happens.

today: the cleanse is in full effect. i slept at my apartment last night. its a bit strange living alone. for now at least. maybe it'll change once every thing's in place and i have food in the fridge, and tv, or something more than just the rinky dink bathroom radio. ha. the past few days have really been an eye opener for me. there's a reason why we move on to other things. the bigger and better part is optional. i dont think id be where im at, who i am, and how i am if i stayed in the then. with school, relationships, job choices, errrthang. so here we are, in the now. got no time to snooze.

Faithful is our God
(repeat 3x)

I'm reaping the harvest God promised me
Take back what the devil stole from me
And I rejoice today, for I shall recover it all
And I rejoice today, for I shall recover it all.

(back to Faithful)

Jesus, Jesus
Jesus is our God
(repeat 3x)

I'm reaping the harvest God promised me
Take back what the devil stole from me
And I rejoice today, for I shall recover it all
And I rejoice today, for I shall recover it all

Im reaping the harvest God promised me
Take back what the devil stole from me

And I rejoice today (8x)

For I shall recover it all!